I want to say thank you for all your support. Jane’s insight into the way childhood experiences can influence adult life and the way she helped me reflect on this was of great benefit to me .I feel that working with you has made a huge difference in my life and that this is due to your skills and commitment. I would certainly recommend your service to anyone looking for a counsellor.
I do not think I would of survived without the consistent support I received during the very dark early months. The whole experience from start to finish has enlightened me and made me stronger and able to say no. The safe haven and the structure of the sessions helped me to feel secure. I had someone who cared what happened to me.
I felt extremely supported from the first session and was able to explore how I was feeling in a safe environment. It was much better than my expectations .At times it felt like someone had thrown me a lifeline and I could see a way out of what had felt like a hopeless situation. I began to feel in control of my life again.
MBACP(Accred) UKRC Counsellor/Psychotherapist
- Counselling is a time set aside to meet a qualified, experienced, objective and accepting professional. Counselling is private and confidential.
- I am a member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherpy and abide by their code of ethics.I am fully insured.
- Talking about your concerns may help you understand what is happening in your life and to find solutions to your difficulties.
- Emotional and psychological stress can affect our lives in many ways but there are a number of positive steps you can take which may help.
- For all of us there are times in our life when we feel unable to cope, confused, distressed or unsure of what to do next. We may have friends and family to talk to but feel they are too close to our difficulties.
- I will offer you an objective listening ear in a safe, supportive and confidential environment.
- Counselling is about helping people to help themselves. I will encourage and support you as you work through your concerns.
- I will help you recognise and value your strengths, resources and successes too. In this way positive well being can be enhanced.
- I will help you to understand what is troubling you and find ways forward.
- We will work in partnership and at your pace. I believe the foundation of any successful counselling is the relationship formed between client and therapist. Feeling comfortable and safe are key to building trust.
I provide therapeutic support, counselling, psychotherapy, coaching and training to:
I have over 20 years experience working with:
- Work place stress
- Organisational change
- Post natal depression
- Relationship difficulties
- Childhood trauma and abuse
- Domestic violence
- Loss of confidence and low self esteem
- Motivational issues
- Is within easy reach of Stretford, Sale, Flixton, Altrincham, Chorlton, Warrington, Salford, Stockport, Worsley and Eccles.
- Is close to the M60 and the M61, M66, M56 and M62 motorway network.
- Urmston Railway station is close by.
- 2 minutes walk from bus route from Manchester.
- Knowing About …. Phobias and Obsessions
Read more >>>
- Knowing About …. Self-Harm
Read more >>>
- Knowing About …. Eating Distress
Read more >>>
Contact me in confidence.